Lafayette, IN, Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, your kitchen serves as the setting for all types of events in your home. The many roles of your kitchen make it so important to be a place that functions properly for you and your family. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your needs and looks beautiful, too.
Over the last 50 years, Paul Davis has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. Though we are often asked to assist with cleanup and restoration following property damage, we are equally equipped to help people these important projects. For any Lafayette kitchen remodeling project, you can count on us.
To make sure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. They’ll then work with you to create a blueprint and schedule for your remodel. We will use the most effective processes to complete the project the right way.
Along with improving its appearance, we can help improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this process, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. This project will also likely increase the overall value of your home.
There’s a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Check out the list below to start thinking about the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinetry: Other than walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most space of your kitchen. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to ensure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: Marble, glass, laminate, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Let us introduce you to several options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. Creative backsplashes can add some flair to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can easily integrate a new refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks: Because of how often you will use it, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. We can help you determine the appropriate combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. From track lighting to chandeliers, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Call Paul Davis of Lafayette to bring your dream kitchen to life with a free consultation. By discussing the items above, we will help you create your ideal kitchen.