Kitchen Remodeling in Monticello
From morning breakfast to nightly homework assignments, the kitchen serves as the hub for all types of events inside your home. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to make sure these events are always able to occur. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs and lifestyle.
Over the last 50 years, Paul Davis provided high-quality kitchen remodeling services. Though we’re often asked to assist with restoration following property damage, we’re equally equipped to help people these important projects. Choose us for Monticello kitchen remodeling projects of any size.
An experienced Paul Davis remodeling technician will work closely with you to figure out your needs and goals with your new kitchen. After that, the schedule and blueprint will be created and the work will commence. We use the best materials to complete the project the right way.
The product of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a room that looks great, but is also more functional. Whether you want more space or upgraded appliances, this is the right time to make the changes you’ve always wanted. You’ll also see the overall value of your home escalate.
Creating a beautiful kitchen calls for several important items. Check out the list below to see some of the items that will be involved with your remodel.
- Cabinets: Other than walls and floors, cabinets usually take up the most kitchen space. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from for new countertops, including marble, granite, stainless steel, and wood. Our team can show you many options to help you select the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. Creative backsplashes can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can include an efficient refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used very often in every kitchen. It’s our objective to help you choose a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that comes to mind during a kitchen remodel, but lighting is as important as anything else in your remodel. From pendant lights to chandeliers, we can take care of every type of lighting for you.
Contact Paul Davis of Monticello to bring your dream kitchen to life through a free consultation. By discussing the items listed above, we will help you create your perfect kitchen.