Monticello, IN Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Lafayette can restore items from documents and clothing to electronics and furniture and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are many things to think about as you take on the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that cherished possessions that were once automatically discarded may now be just like new.
These items can include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies, and other textiles
- China, jewelry, kitchen items
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, TVs, and electronics
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Working with you to identify possessions to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packing and removal of these possessions to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned property promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Lafayette can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothes within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valued possessions and cherished memories. You can always depend on the Paul Davis staff to use the most advanced options in contents cleaning technology to save many of these items that were nearly discarded. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.