Monticello Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Lafayette can restore items from clothing and documents to electronics and furniture and more.
There is so much to do in the aftermath of damage to your home and as you begin the recovery process. One is the possessions of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that cherished items that were once automatically considered ruined may now be just like new.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, linens, clothing, and other textiles
- China, kitchen items, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, papers and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services will include:
- Working with you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned belongings promptly
Within 48 hours, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Lafayette can clean an emergency supply of clothes and return it to you.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in saving valued possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Monticello to save most of these items that were considered ruined. These items are very important to you, which means we will work hard to save them.