Damage Caused by Water in Lafayette
Has your organization experienced water damage recently? Whether it’s a spreading pool coming from the ceiling or a entirely submerged basement, Paul Davis Restoration Services is happy to assist. Our technicians offer water damage restoration for companies or commercial buildings throughout the Lafayette, IN area.
Reasons for Water Damage:
Malfunctioning appliances such as refrigerators or dishwashers may cause serious flooding around the building. Problems like these can begin minor. However, the water damage can move through your business and generate more damage from fungal patches.
Water damage in commercial structures might also originate from nearby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in Lafayette might cause flooding for residential or business property holders. Similar to artificial flooding, water damage that comes from natural causes may bring about mold problems if left unresolved.
How We Can Help
If your IN business has been hurt by severe damage or just has a few leaks to remove, Paul Davis provides mitigation services to fix the problem. Our technicians can air out clothes as well as structural features such as furniture. See what we can do for your commercial property today!
Our Repair Pros Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying soaked areas like carpet
- Cleaning and restoring of items like documents
- Remediating mold or mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff responds and works on time. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remedy water damage in your business in up to a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – After 50 years of service and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage emergency.
- We will help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance groups while bouncing back from water damage is tough. We can talk to your insurance company to settle claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Lafayette Paul Davis franchise today!