Disaster Planning for Residents in Lafayette
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Lafayette today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.