Disaster Planning in Lafayette, IN
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. But, plans like that usually involve things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed with property managers and owners in mind. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Lafayette now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Lafayette, IN following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.