Disaster Planning for Residents in Lafayette
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Lafayette following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.