Disaster Planning for Residents in Lafayette
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Lafayette is ensuring the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Lafayette!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to develop an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.