Damage Caused by Water in Lafayette
Has your organization fallen victim to water damage recently? Whether it is a moving blotch in the ceiling or a fully flooded cellar, Paul Davis Restoration Services is able to solve the problem. Our experts can conduct water damage restoration for companies or businesses spaces near the Lafayette, IN area.
Causes of Water Damage:
Flood damage in commercial stems in several ways. Issues like these might begin minor. Whether resulting from faulty sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can create intense water damage. Whatever business you own, flood damage can become a major issue for your organization. If ignored, it can lead to future damage in the form of rot.
Flooding in commercial structures might also originate from nearby runoff from rivers and lakes. Intense rainfall and storms in Lafayette might cause water damage for residential and commercial property owners. Just like artificial floods, water damage from natural causes can bring about fungal situations if neglected.
What We Can Do
As a business owner, we know that you do not have time to waste. If you discover water damage in your commercial space, it might be easy to underestimate it in favor of staying open. The professionals with Paul Davis move fast and efficiently, meaning you won’t have to remain closed for long.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Water damage assessment
- Water removal
- Drying wet areas like padding
- Cleaning and restoring of items like linens
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the cause of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance companies
Trust the Best
- Our staff respond and move promptly Varying on the amount of damage, Paul Davis professionals should be able to remove water damage in your business in around three days.
- We are professional – With half a century in service and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage problem.
- We help with your claims – Collaborating with insurance companies while recovering from water damage is rough. We can talk to your insurance provider to file claims quickly.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Lafayette Paul Davis franchise today!