Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Lafayette is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to commercial, residential and institutional structures from water, fire, mold, storm or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to property
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by storm, fire, water, mold or other disaster, Call Paul!