Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Greater Lafayette is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, institutional and commercial structures caused by storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to property
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the Country, having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business has been damaged by water, mold, fire, water or other disaster, Call Paul!